The Georgia Hazelnut Improvement Project (G-HIP) is a five-year Global Development Alliance (GDA), implemented by USAID, Ferrero, and CNFA. This dynamic approach to development leverages the technical and financial resources of each partner to increase sustainable capacity and broaden, deepen, and advance public and private sector development of the hazelnut industry in Georgia
- Improvement of Nut quality, competitiveness and increase exports;
- Improving socio-economic conditions.
TOOLS AND APPROACH
- Organizational, marketing and technical training;
- Infrastructure development;
- Technical assistance.
- Agriculture sector entities.
COVERAGE AREA: whole Georgia
PROGRAM DURATION FIVE YEARS: 12.2015 - 12.2020
For more information, get on touch with us https://www.cnfa.org/about-us/contact-us